4 Jul 2014

I'm Back, I've Really Missed You


Hello my lovelies and welcome back to Angels Secrets, I’m back and my god have I missed you guys and blogging; I honestly felt a little lost without it all.

As you may or may not have noticed I had disappeared on the blogging front over the past few weeks and it really wasn't planned at all but there is a reason for it.

I know you guys don’t expect me to explain myself but I feel a little explanation is necessary.
If you follow me on Instagram @BeckyPReeves you will know exactly what’s been going on as I did manage to keep that up to date but if not now you know, two words, EXAM TIME.

I am finishing up in my first year of Brushstrokes academy and have some really important exams to do, I've had other exams throughout the year which I was able to blog through but I don’t know what happened when it came to these ones I just panicked and it wasn't good so I knew I just needed to take a step back from a few things so I had less things on my plate to worry about during my exams and that’s exactly what I did.

Just because I have been missing the last few weeks doesn't mean I have given up blogging which a couple of you have asked me. I would never give up blogging it means too much to me, my bog and you guys as my readers and friends have given me so much confidence that I never had before.

I have completely lost my blogging schedule and honestly can’t really remember what it was but I am hoping to get back to blogging 3 days a week which really shouldn't be a problem for me over the summer holidays and I am so excited to get back to it.

I can’t wait to get back into my blog again and I am so glad I still have so many incredibly supportive followers and amazing friends on twitter that have continued to talk to me since my disappearance, the blogging community really is an incredible group to be a part of.

I am one exam down now and I have two more to do, the stress levels have reduced dramatically now so I have got back to writing, my first post to come back with is going to be my makeup collection and storage as it has been highly requested and I have so many more great posts planned which I am very excited about including a couple of serious hauls such as my insane IMATS haul thanks to my incredible boyfriend so if you’re interested to see what I've been purchasing watch this space.

Hope your all doing amazing and have had an incredible few weeks enjoying the sunshine.



No comments:

Post a Comment