20 Apr 2014

Soap and Glory, Clean On Me


Up for review today we have another infamous Soap and Glory product. I'll be honest, that before I received it in my gift set for my 21st birthday I didn't know it existed,  but ever since using it I know it is going to be product that it will have a permanent home in my bathroom and shower, I honestly can’t enough of it.

The first thing I noticed about the shower gel is its size. You get 500ml of product for £5.15 which I think is really good. I knew it was going to last me ages and it really has, like I said I have had it since my birthday and I haven’t even used half the bottle. 

I love products that double up, and this one gets points for the built-in body lotion. My first thoughts on using it were how luxurious it felt and how moisturising it was. The information on the bottle recommends turning the shower off while you rub it on, so it doesn't all wash down the drain, adding to the idea how luxurious and precious it is. It comes out as a thick cream, and although not as foamy as a gel wash it does lather well. It feels more like a body lotion in the shower than a wash.

The cream has mandarin peel extract in it, and although it has a slight fruity smell to it, I wouldn't say it was an obvious orange scent. It smelled more flowery to me, almost with a hint of rose to it. Regardless of this I could still smell it on my skin later, so this is another positive. A little goes a long way too so you hardly have to use anything to use on your entire body.

I would definitely re purchase this shower gel; it lasts for a long time so it’s so worth the money. Smells divine, it’s really moisturising, really there’s nothing bad to say about it.  Boots usually have 3 for 2 on Soap and glory products (I know there’s 3 for 2 in Boots at Ireland at the minute) so make sure you look out for them next time you go to pick up a few items.

Have you tried Soap and Glory Clean on Me, what Soap and Glory products would you recommend?


4 comments:

  1. I adore Clean On Me! I have used several bottles over the years :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just smells so damn good, it cheers me up so much when I use it, I smell it and can't help but smile. :) Xxx

      Delete
  2. I was brought this for Christmas and I've still got half the bottle. It's great!!
    I love using this as an after shower cream and it leaves my skin so soft and smelling great all day

    Sarah xo
    timetoseethestars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soap and glory products always last so long great value for money, I love using mine the smell is just insane. :) Xxx

      Delete